Topics discussed here
- Thief in Night Video for those going thru the Seven Year Tribulation!
- God keeps His Promises to Restore Israel!
- Let’s put this all into perspective on how the Gentiles fit in!
- Some Saved by following Jesus Instructions!
- Remnant Saved after Tribulation where 2/3 die!
- God’s set up for Saving Israel!
- How God executes His plan!
A Thief in the Night Video for those going through the 7-year Tribulation!
The Thief in the Night Song Video is a perfect video for those going through the 7-year Tribulation in contrast to the Rapture! It may look like a Rapture Video but it’s not! Those in this video are waiting for the 2nd Coming of Christ where Jesus comes as a Thief in the Night and is Visible to All! He will touch Mount Olives and give victory to the remnant Israel and those Gentiles not accepting Jesus will be gnashing their teeth waiting for judgment. In the Rapture, Jesus is not visible to all and does not come back to the earth but receives His Bride in the air! The Thief in the Night Video highlights:
- Matthew 24:27: For as the lightning comes out of the east, and shines even to the west; so, shall also the coming of the Son of man be!
- Matthew 24:31: And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. This is Not the Church age Saints but those that made it through the end of God’s Wrath! They did not accept the Anti-Christ mark of the beast to buy and sell and be under his control!
- Matthew 24:37: For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. The Days of Noah is speaking of judgement! Jesus judges those that repented to go into the 1000-year Millennial kingdom and others to eternal judgment!
- Matthew 24:43: Two passages use the wording “a thief in the night“! “Understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into,” and 1 Thessalonians 5:2, “You know very well that the day of the Lord (judgement) will come like a thief in the night. In contrast to the Rapture, Christ does not come to the earth but is in the clouds to receive His Bride that ends the Church age!
- Revelation 1:18: And I hold the keys of death and Hades, Jesus holds the keys to death and Hades!
- Zechariah 12:10: Every eye shall see Him, even those who have pierced Him will morn because some will regret their wickedness and repent and others will be afraid and were unwilling to repent but see judgment. In contrast to the Rapture, only those who are born again will arise in the clouds to meet Jesus!
- The “home” spoken in the video is the entrance into the 1000 year millennium reign with Christ.
God keeps His promises to Restore Israel Spiritually!
One might wonder how can God restore unfaithful Israel to Himself spiritually? Actually, we might want to ask the question in a different way.
How will God save a rebellious Israel when the majority do not want Him as their God?
A remnant will be saved at the midway point of the Tribulation period and a remnant at the end of the Tribulation period.
Let’s First put all this into Perspective on how the Gentiles fit in!
But first let’s put this in perspective. God has a partial blindness on Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles come in!
Remnant Saved by following Jesus Instructions!
Some will be saved by believing and following the instructions Jesus gave in Mathew 24 to flee to the mountains which happens at the midway point of the Tribulation.
Remnant Restored Spiritually after 2/3rd die!
Jesus will touch Mount Olives and a big earthquake will happen! They will recognize that it is Jesus who is defending them and mourn whom they crucified!
And then Israel will accept Jesus as their Messiah!
The Set up for God’s Decree!
But first here is the setup as God’s Decrees to accomplish His purposes in purging Israel! with a new heart and spiritually Reborn!
How does God Execute His plan?
How might this happen you ask yourself? To say it bluntly, it’s going to take some nasty purging to change Israel’s ways. A nation that is highly secular and really has no need for God. They have stellar technology that surpasses other nations who only dream to have what they have! They have oil and gas reserves that make them a top viable commodity trader in the world. They have some of the best weapons in the world to protect and defend themselves!
God does as He always has done in the past! He brings nations against them! To the point where they will not be able to defend themselves against the vast nations coming at them from all directions with a mighty coalition to destroy Israel!
There are four main End Time Wars but actually three and Gog & Magog is involved in all the wars but there are different characteristics of them.
- Ezekiel 38 War Gog & Magog- Before or after the Rapture,
- Ezekiel 39 War Gog & Magog – Same as Armageddon,
- Armageddon War – Ends Tribulation Period,
- Final Gog & Magog War – Ends all wars – After the 1000 year reign of Christ.
The Ezekiel 39 War and the Armageddon War seem to be the same since they both speak of birds eating the dead flesh But they are NOT!
God delivers in both, however the Characteristics are different.
- Ezekiel 38 war ends by”Every man’s sword will be against his brother”
- Armageddon war ends the Tribulation period where Jesus steps on Mount Olives! Revelation 19:19-20. Beast and False Prophet are thrown into fire and brimstone.
- The Final God and Magog War seems to be a battle all by itself which really is no battle! Yes they surround Israel but from heaven God sends a blast of fire and its all over! Unlike the battle in Ezekiel 38 where the characteristics are different.. flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
- Final Gog and Magog War – Satan not Anti-Christ impersonated in man leads group to fight Final battle of this earth! Really no fight at all! Devil released from pit after 1000 years reign of Christ is over and leads his final war personally against Jesus. Revelation 20:7-10 See Ezekiel 38 war for more details!.
He will allow 2/3rd to be destroyed and God will save a remnant much like He did when the Hebrews wandered in the desert for 40 years. Not all were saved but only Joshua and Caleb! Those over 20 years of age died in the wilderness because of their unbelief in God!
God will allow Israel’s enemies to invade Israel with a purpose to destroy them and when all odds are against them, He will come as a “Thief in the Night” to judge the nations and rescue Israel! Again, Israel will suffer great loss and casualties!
The Battle of Armageddon will take place in Israel, in the prophesied Valley of Megiddo. It will occurs at the end of the Great Tribulation Period, at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, when He returns to set up His 1000 year Millennial Kingdom on earth. Remember, that is the song video you just watch!
Zechariah 13:8 Indicates two thirds of Israel will be slaughtered in this battle!
Zechariah 14:3-4 Indicates Jesus touching Mount Olives to fight Israel’s battle!
Revelation 16:16 thru Revelation 19 – Details the Battle of Armageddon known as the last battle of the Seven Year Tribulation.
Pass it on for other Christians in the body to enjoy!
Similar Topics of Interest
- Israel Restored – Two-part Prophecy: Nation Israel Reborn and Spiritual Rebirth of Jews
- Jews Blinded – The Nation Israel today is blinded to the Gospel of Christ! Watch a Rabbi’s perspective of their Messiah
- Ezekiel 38 War – Only God gives victory to Israel, with no USA assistance
- Israel Restored Spiritually – A time when Israel will accept their Jesus as their Messiah
- Seven Year Tribulation – 7-Yr. Tribulation divided into two equal parts
- Sabbatical Year – The 7-Yr. Tribulation did not originate from the book of Revelation
- Welcome Me Home – A recent song only (no video) that longs to be with Jesus!
- News Flash – When churches stop speaking about the Rapture!
- The Great I Am – Speaks about the Birth Pains prior to the Tribulation.
- Thief in the Night – Christ to rescue Israel when Jesus touches Mount Olives!
- Israel Restored – The beginnings of the History of Israel in 1948!
- Ezekiel 38 War – The war that God wins for Israel and possibly neutralize the area for the Temple to be rebuilt!
- Christian Traveler – Christians are traveling through this life on this earth as a sojourner (temporal)!