Song purchase $1.95
Marriage as defined in the Bible!
Mark 10:5 And Jesus answered and said to them, “Because of the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. 6 But from the beginning of the creation, God ‘made them male and female.’ 7 ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, 8 and the two shall become one flesh’; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together let not man separate.”
Marvel at God’s Holy Design in Marriage!
Cannot one marvel at the beauty God gave in the union of a man and woman, in the intimacy, attractiveness a man and woman can enjoy in union?
Most marriage songs emphasize the wedding aspect and the excitement of getting married but neglect the maintenance or the loving nurture needed to keep a marriage flourishing and glorifying the Lord. Did I say glorify the Lord? Yes, but this part is left out of most marriages today!
Design of Marriage Song
This song was designed to encourage reconciliation when a relationship gets wounded. It’s not a cure for all but only a beginning to get one on the right track.
The good news is that when both follow God’s design for marriage, the majority of your time will be experiences of blessings by each other.
While following God’s plan for marriage, perhaps in a blue moon there may be a moment of misunderstanding but they need to be corrected immediacy or at least before the sun sets or hardness sets in.
What divides a Marriage Relationship?
Most of the division is because of pride and wanting to get your own way instead of considering the other person’s viewpoint.
Who can say that marriage doesn’t bring disappointments at times? And who would think that maybe the problem is with you?
When one is hurting or can’t communicate their needs to each other because of sin and a bad habit controlling you, try following the guidelines in this song. It’s written just for You and it works!
Again, here’s my attempt to show from God’s perspective in a song video what His design and thoughts are for a Godly marriage. Of course, it’s not perfect but it’s at least a start.
The song narrative suggests resolving conflicts instead of divorcing!
- Marriage begins in love between man & woman!
- Misunderstandings and confusion arise in life!
- Couples should seek God’s guidance instead of the next-door neighbor’s advice!
- Resolve issues in prayer and get back together again within 24 hours before hardness sets in!
- Encourage one another to remember the commitment they’ve made before God and one another!
- Review the Song of Solomon and go searching for each other if necessary!
- Remembering that Marriage is Sacred and is a Holy Union before God!
- Finally, after reconciling, celebrate marriage and the Joy that comes with i