The Great I Am Song Video
The Great I Am Song Video 1 minute video envisions tremors and birth pains that ramp up prior to the Great Seven-Year-Tribulation and is a snapshot of disaster happening in the Tribulation that the Church is exempt and spared from going through.
What is the Rapture?
Rapture is derived from the Greek word harpazo, meaning to be caught up, or to be snatched up in the air to be with Jesus Christ for only believers whose name is written in the book of Life.
Topics discussed here
- Is there a difference between the Rapture and the 2nd Coming of Christ?
- Every Generation had hopes of the Rapture!
- Hot off the Press Song Video – Christ Coming! Get Ready – 1 minute!
- Rapture of the Church Rapture on the Horizon!
- Is the Church Rapture really relevant for our times?
- What Reward is Paul Talking about?
- How Far from the Rapture?
- Is the Tribulation for the Church?
- Let’s pick it up in 2nd Thessalonians
- Most Christians can’t discern between the Wrath of God and Persecution of man!
- The Number 1 commonly quoted emotional flawed argument for why Christians will go through the Tribulation!
- Rapture’s Five Most Commonly Inaccurate Scriptures used to support the Rapture!
- A song video of Hope for those of you who say you must go through the Seven-Year-Tribulation!
Is there a difference between the Rapture and the 2nd Coming of Jesus?
Every Generation had hopes of the Rapture
In Chapter 1:10 of 1st Thessalonians, Paul instructs believers “to wait for God’s Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.”
Again, Paul says there is hope and comfort to wait for His Return! Is that the message you hear from Church leaders today? Don’t let these false prophets rob you of this joy by calling the “Rapture” the number 1 lie of the devil!
We are Not waiting for His second Coming but we are waiting for a departure from this world and He is taking us into the heavens. The second coming of Jesus Christ is at the end of the Tribulation when He sets His foot on Mount Olive in Jerusalem to rescues Israel, Zechariah 14:4.
Chapter 3:13 continues
So that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.
Anyone who says the Rapture or snatching away, a more literal term is a false doctrine is not reading their Bible or perhaps quoting from a book or saying what their Pastor taught them. But the early church was taught to look for Christ return as imminent that could happen at any moment!
Don’t believe those false prophets and their proud chatter as they do not know their Bibles and they themselves desire to go through the Tribulation of God’s Wrath and do not look for the hope of our resurrection to be with Jesus as taught by Paul inspired by the Holy Spirit! Do not let them rob you of the hope and joy taught in the early church!
Hot Off the Press Song Video
The Hot off the Press Song Video conveys the current sleepiness and unbelief in the Church today concerning the Rapture.
Rapture of Church Believers is on the Horizon!
One of the greatest events of our times could happen in church history at any time and the church is asleep or traditionally blinded by their leaders!
Just like the Jewish scribes and pharisees spouting off nonsense during during Jesus time! They were unaware of the most important event happening of all times. They didn’t know the signs of the times as Jesus rebuke them!
O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
Is the Rapture really relevant for our times?
Is the Rapture really important to know since many people have put time stamps on the Rapture of the Church and therefore failed and discouraged believers to the point where a pastor from a nearby mega church says. “Nobody teaches the Rapture anymore!”
Paul encourages believers to eagerly await for His salvation or Return but says those that eagerly wait for His appearing will receive a reward? How many times have you heard your preacher encourage you to look for His Return?
What Reward is Paul talking about?
2 Timothy 4:8
Finally, there is laid up for me the Crown of Righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.
While were on the topic of Crowns, are you curious to know if you will have any crowns to throw at Jesus feet during the Judgment seat of Christ? See Chart of Crowns to see which ones you may be eligible for.
Also note that the book of Revelation was not written yet by the Apostle John. And the book of Thessalonians was some of the earliest writing of the New Testament.
And finally, Chapter 4:13-14
Paul again admonishes that there is a comfort in Christ coming to rescue them!
13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
Let’s say you or I die a day before the Rapture, what happens then? No worries because you will still be involved in the Rapture since you’ll come back and have your dead body transformed according to the verses in 1st Thessalonian 4:13-18.
How Far from the Rapture?
So how far are we from the Rapture or could we experience the Ezekiel 38 War prior to the Rapture? For a musical experience and scenario of this event, click on Church Rapture or Ezekiel 38 War.
Is the Tribulation, God’s Wrath designated for the Church?
1st Thessalonian 1:10 Answers this Question
As Paul discusses the Wrath to come, along with Chapter 5:2-10 describing it as the “Day of the Lord” that will come as a thief in the night for judgment. Any time you see “The day of the Lord” it refers to the judgments of God.
But notice again that Paul says we are not of the darkness but of the light!
And in verse 5:9 Paul says we are not appointed to the Wrath of God but obtained salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ! The early Biblical teachings of God exempt Christians from God’s Wrath.
Let’s pick it up in 2nd Thessalonians Chapter 2
The early Christians were being taught more than what is being taught in Churches today!
The Thessalonian believers thought that they missed the Rapture and perhaps were waiting for the day of the Lord or simply put, the day of God’s wrath!
But Paul was saying, there hasn’t been a falling away yet and the Holy Spirit, the restrainers, or the body of Christ restraining the evil one in the world has not occurred in verse 2-3!
And Paul describes how it will be when the Anti-Christ comes and sets up himself in the temple of God deceiving everyone proclaiming he is God, verse 4!
Paul is immediately taking them to the midway point in the Tribulation where an abomination of desolation has occurred, Daniel 9:27! Jesus speaks of this in Matthew 24!
Most Christians cannot discern the difference between the Wrath of God and Persecution.
The Wrath of God and persecution of Christians are different. See the differences between the Wrath of God and persecution at the Ezekiel 38 War page.
Paul is emphasizing that destruction will come upon this earth as a thief in the night and fool everyone by saying there is peace and safety but really sudden destruction will come upon the earth verse 3!
The number 1 widely used flawed argument for why Christians should go through the Tribulation?
One of the most widely used arguments saying Christian will go through the Tribulation is that Christians have been persecuted for ages and so why shouldn’t we be persecuted too! And they continue with illogical nonsense saying there are more persecutions going on today and so expect to get persecuted too and make that synonymous with the Seven Year Tribulation of God’s Wrath!
Yes, that is true that we will most likely get persecuted!
But this argument has no basis of scriptural support! Yes, Paul says through many trials and tribulation or persecution one must go through ….
But that is not speaking of the Wrath of God and any other argument is just an emotional argument with no scriptural support for going through the Seven Year Tribulation!
Five most commonly Inaccurate Scriptural references self-acclaimed experts use to support the Rapture!
It just makes we wonder why so many self-acclaimed prophesy experts use Matthew 24 and 25 to support their Rapture views when Jesus was speaking about Future Suffering pertaining to the Jews and the One thousand year Millennium reign of Christ and Not the Church!
Remember the disciples are not asking questions about the Church were they? If you are struggling with this than go back to the original questions His disciples asked at beginning of chapter.
And if you still can’t get it or understand what a central theme or subject is than go to a simple passage like Matthew 26:2. What is Jesus speaking about? Now Jesus is speaking about current events and that He will be delivered up to be crucified.
Questions to ask yourself while reading Matthew 24
For those students that are searching for truth, here are some questions you need to ask yourself while reading Matthew 24.
- When did the Church begin? The Church did not start until Acts 2. So, these verses are not speaking of the Church. One should review the chart “Difference between Rapture and Second Coming” and many other scriptures to support the Rapture but not build a Rapture Eschatology from verses in Matthew 24.
- Who is Jesus speaking about or to? Is there any mention of the church in Matthew 24? Answer No! He is speaking of Israel in the future!
- When Jesus speaks about the “abomination of desolation” in verse 15, describing the perversion of the Temple, ask your self, does the Church offer sacrifices at some Jewish Temple? No, the Holy Spirit is in the hearts or temple of the believer. Again, this is all Jewish content not Church content!
- Verses 26-29 specifically state:”Immediately after the tribulation …” Jesus will send His angles to gather the elect. Does that sound like the Rapture when the Angles are sent to gather the elect? No. For the Rapture, Jesus comes in the clouds and the dead in Christ rise first than we which are alive will also rise to meet Christ in the clouds 1st Thessalonians 4:13-18.
- Many Christians have inaccurately used verses 36 – 44 to support the Rapture, “two men … one taken and the other left” or “two women … one taken and the other left” because they can’t understand scripture in logical content. Jesus is speaking of Judgment and that they will not enter the Millennial reign with Christ, They fail to see that Jesus says in verse 29, before verses 36 – 44 “Immediately after the tribulation …” that provides the logical content of what happens after the Tribulation? Correct, the One-Thousand-year Millennial reign of Christ follows and those separated are not raptured but taken for judgment and those left are believers from the Tribulation who will be entering into the Millennium! Also take Luke 17:26-29 and understand that Jesus is speaking about judgment or the “day of the Lord“! 2 Pet. 3:10 refers: As it was in the days of Noah and Jesus adds, and as it was in the days of Lot, so it will be when the Son of Man is revealed. Again this is the judgment of God!
What happened to those in Noah’s day? Many were judged and only eight believers were saved and blessed to continue on the earth to re-populate.
What happened in the days of Lot? The people were judged! Only 3 were saved to continue on the earth!
A Song Video of hope for those who say they must go through the Tribulation.
There are Numerous Christians that oppose the Rapture and say we must go through it! Well I give you hope and encouragement!
Let’s say you make it through to the End of the Tribulation and avoid accepting the Anti-Christ Stamp and avoid all the plagues and famine and earthquakes and avoid getting killed in between Seal Judgement #4 where 1/4th of mankind dies and Bowl judgment #6 where 1/3rd of mankind dies which is over 1/2 the world population has died then I have a Thief in the Night video that shows reasons why there is encouragement mainly for the Remnant Israel!
It may look like a Rapture Video but it’s not! Those in this video are waiting for the 2nd Coming of Christ where Jesus comes as a Thief in the Night and is Visible to All! He will touch Mount Olives and give victory to the remnant Israel and those Gentiles not accepting Jesus will be gnashing their teeth waiting for judgment. In the Rapture, Jesus is not visible to all and does not come back to the earth but receives His Bride in the air!
A World Catastrophe is on the Horizon!
No one wants to think this but do you really think society can continue on much longer without intervention from our Creator?
Remember the days when you would get tiny amounts of disdainful news but were mostly worried about just getting a job and supporting a family and just living!
It seems that in the name of embracing and accepting everyone views, that the worlds moral system has split apart to the degree that man is shaking their fist in defiance to God and His standards!
How much longer can Israel defend itself?
On the horizon, do your really think that Israel can defend itself against a hostile Iran and other nations that are opposing Israel.
For understanding of Israel in the Seven-Year Tribulation, and why End Time prophecy makes no sense until Israel was revived as a nation in 1948. See the beginnings of the rebirth of Israel and where Seven years of judgments are destined for Israel as outlined in Daniel 9:27 that have never been fulfilled, “Israel Restored, Rebirth of Israel”.
Can the USA defend itself against an internal Coup?
Because of the tight elections in the US, it takes no intelligence to know that sometime in the near future, the Democrats will take control of this nation and persecution will begin like it has never occurred before.
If you don’t believe me then look at the democrat debates and see what they say and think about Christians?
Since the Ten Commandments, a moral compass was removed from public-school in the 1960’s it’s not alarming to realize we are reaping those fruits!
Living in a Deteriorating World!
We should not reject the teachings of an Immanent Rapture of Church believers just because no one teaches it anymore or some false prophet came up with date setting!
As we live in this deteriorating world, we can stock pile food and attempt to isolate ourselves from worldly decay and think our world leaders will solve our mess!
Have you noticed lately?
Just a thought but have you notices that as society gets more and more indignant towards God and His standards, the weirder things in our environment are taking place more rapidly?
It seems like the thermostat is being set higher and higher as a warning of things to come. More and more disasters happening by the hours instead of by months or years!
- Welcome me home – A recent song only (no video) that longs to be with Jesus!
- News Flash – When churches stop speaking about the Rapture!
- The Great I Am – Speaks about the Birth Pains prior to the Tribulation.
- Thief in the Night – Christ to rescue Israel when Jesus touches Mount Olives!
- Israel Restored – The beginnings of the History of Israel in 1948!
- Ezekiel 38 War – The war that God wins for Israel and possibly neutralize the area for the Temple to be rebuilt!
- Christian Traveler – Christians are traveling through this life on this earth as a sojourner (temporal)!